Financial Assistance, Price Transparency and Billing Information (395.301)
Standard Notice Under the No Surprises Act
The purpose of this notice is to inform consumers of the No Surprise Act under section 27988B-2(d)of the Public Health Service Act (PHS Act) and how consumers are protected from unexpected medical bills related to out-of-network service providers. Click here to read the full notice.
Need Help Paying Your Bill?
In an effort to meet the community’s healthcare needs, financial assistance is available to patients/guarantors (person that is financially responsible) who have limited or no resources to pay for emergent or medically necessary services rendered at Aspire Health Partners facilities.
Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policy (FAP) – English
Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policy (FAP) – Spanish
How Do I Qualify for Financial Assistance?
Financial assistance is based on information that considers your yearly income and family size. Based on current Federal Poverty Guidelines, you may qualify for assistance with all of your hospital bill through a review of your income, assets, and other resources. Federal Poverty Guidelines can be found at https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guideline
If a validated financial statement application reflects an income at or below 150% of the most current Federal Poverty Level for the stated family size, the account will qualify for financial assistance in its entirety.
How Can I Apply for Financial Assistance?
To apply for financial assistance, please review our financial assistance policies, and complete an Application for Financial Assistance
Financial Assistance Policy
Client Billing and Collection Policy
Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility Policy (12501_1) – English
Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility Policy (12501_1) – Spanish
Click below for our Application for Financial Assistance
Application for Financial Assistance – English
Application for Financial Assistance – Spanish
Services and Fees
Follow this link to view or print Aspire Health Partner’s Services and Fee Schedule.
Sliding Fee Schedule
2023 Sliding Fee Schedule – English
Follow the links below for machine-readable files.
Services and Fees
Hospital Standard Charges
Hospital Shoppable Services
- Services may be provided in the hospital that are billed to the patient by the hospital or by other health care practitioners.
- You or your insurance company may receive a separate bill from the other health care practitioners as well as from the hospital for any of the services you receive while at the hospital.
- Patients and prospective patients have a right to request a personalized estimate from Aspire Health Partners.To request an estimate or obtain an itemized copy of your bill, please call (407) 875-3700, extension 6310 or 6302 to speak with a Patient Accounts supervisor. The Patient Accounts office is available Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Patients should contact health care practitioners anticipated to provide services to them while in the hospital regarding a personalized estimate.
- This is a link to the AHCA pricing website: https://pricing.floridahealthfinder.govThe service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
- Aspire Health Partners may contract with other health care practitioners to provide services within the hospital.
Those psychiatric health care practitioners are:
Debbie Burton, APRN
Marc Pierre-Louis, APRN
Jim Stratton, APRN
They can be contacted at the following:
Aspire Health Partners, Inc.
5151 Adanson Street, Suite 201
Orlando, FL 32804
Phone: (407) 875-3700