When are visiting hours:
CSU: Saturdays from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Please arrive at 5:45 to sign in and begin the orientation process
- Visitation will be closed to new arrivals at 6:30 pm
- Visitors must sign in at the desk upon arrival to the unit
Adult Inpatient Units (434 W. Kennedy Blvd. Orlando, FL 32810):
CSU I and CSU 3: Sunday 7:00PM to 8:30PM
SRT: Sunday 7:00PM to 8:30PM and Thursday 10:00AM to 11:00AM
Children’s Inpatient Unit/Juvenile Addictions Receiving Facility (Kassab Plaza 434 W. Kennedy Blvd. Orlando, FL 32810):
CCSU/JARF: Sunday 1:00PM to 3:00PM
4 East & 4 West (Princeton Plaza 1800 Mercy Drive, Orlando, FL 32808) Sundays and Thursdays from 7:00pm-8:30pm
*Please be aware that visiting hours may vary on any unit.
Why are visiting hours limited?
Visiting hours are scheduled around the treatment that takes place during the day on the inpatient unit. To allow everyone to benefit from group activities, doctor visits, medication administration and discharge planning visiting hours are scheduled accordingly.
What are the inpatient visitor guidelines?
- Visitors must provide a picture ID
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted on the units
- If any visitor becomes disruptive, or brings alcohol, drugs or dangerous items they will most likely be restricted from further visits.
Items not allowed:
- Alcohol or drugs
- As prohibited by law, families, friends and vendors are not permitted to bring food onto the unit. Only items prepared by Aspire’s Dietary Services are permitted. All medical or religious requirements will be followed.
- Cell phones, laptops, cameras and other electronic devices
- Tobacco products and smoking materials (including lighters)
- Hats, scarves, towels or blankets
Items You May Bring Consumers:
All items should be given to a staff member. The staff will search them for any potentially dangerous or restricted items to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Underwear and sports bras
- Personal hygiene items
Consumers may make phone calls at scheduled phone times
- Aspire physicians have the right to restrict communication in cases of abuse, harassing others by phone or calling 911 without cause.
- When you call to obtain information about a consumer on the unit, you will be asked to provide his/her ID number for confidentiality purposes.
- If you want to leave a message for a consumer:
- Orange County: please call 407-875-3700, ext. 2345
- Seminole County: 407-321-4357
Your feedback is always welcome. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact a unit manager or our Consumer Relations Specialist at 407-875-3700, ext. 2692.