Look Back at Your Wins this Year with Aspire (2021)
As we close out 2021 and look forward to a bright new year, we are filled with so much hope, optimism, and love for our community and those we partner with to Save Lives, Transform Communities, and Change the World. Together, we have achieved so much, especially during very challenging times.
It has been wonderful to take a moment this week to reflect on what we have accomplished here at Aspire and the individuals and families we impacted in the past 12 months. We are inspired and so proud of what our team members have accomplished, with the support of all of you. Here are some of the things we are proudly reflecting on:
- Since January, we have provided 778,465 unique treatment services to 25,786 Central Floridians. We also provided 36,498 prevention services to thousands of students and community members.
- Our 24/7 Call Center has been a powerful tool we have used to connect our programs with those who are struggling. This year, we received 95,390 calls to our Hotline, including 25,145 specifically related to COVID-19. The Call Center team conducted 5,158 New Client Assessments resulting in more than 3,000 program referrals to those in need. Our hotline team can be reached at (407) 875-3700.
- In February, Aspire received a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center (CCBHC) Expansion Grant that included 2 million in funding. This grant allowed us to greatly expand our continuum of care by adding primary care services, mobile crisis services and a 23-hour crisis observation unit.
- We also worked alongside the Orlando Police Department to develop a Community Response Team which allows trained clinicians to respond to non-violent and non-life-threatening 9-1-1 emergency calls in lieu of law enforcement.
- Aspire’s Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic was able to serve and support 285 local veterans and/or their family members this year.
- Additionally, we launched new digital communications efforts this year primarily through social media, video resources and email communications that have reached and engaged an average of 2,624 of friends and partners like YOU, each month.
Behind all these statistics are the stories we hear each day of those whose lives have been transformed. This is what inspires me and my team and pushes us to reach more people in 2022 and beyond. Thank you again for being champions alongside Aspire Health Partners, for those in need.
Together we are Saving Lives, Transforming Communities, Changing the World.