REQUEST FOR BID (RFB)
Aspire Health Partners is seeking bids from suitably qualified and experienced construction firms for the Clarcona Point Rehabilitation Project located at 5600 Clarcona Ocoee Road in Orlando, Florida 32808. Aspire Health Partners seeks a construction firm to acquire permits, perform all construction-related tasks and successfully achieve a Certificate of Occupancy, based on the construction documents provided. The proposed project is funded by the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG). Bids will be considered for construction firms that demonstrate experience and success in completing typical mental/behavioral health facilities as well as experience in adhering to Procurement is by sealed bids (formal advertising). Bids are publicly solicited, and a fixed price contract is awarded to the responsive bidder whose bid, conforming to all the material terms and conditions of the invitation for bids, is the lowest price.
A Pre-Bid conference will be held on 8/12/21 at 2:00 pm where bidders will be allowed to do a general walk-through of the property at 5600 Clarcona Ocoee Road, Orlando, FL 32808 for the Clarcona Point Rehabilitation Project. If contractors are not able to make the scheduled time and date listed, we can schedule a time and date to arrange a walk-thru that works best for the contractor.
Aspire will receive sealed bids until the bid time and date at the location indicated below. Aspire will consider bids prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Bidders issued by Aspire in accordance with CDBG requirements, and delivered as follows:
Bid Date: 8/31/2021
Bid Time: 2:00 PM
Location: 5151 Adanson St, Suite 200, Orlando, Florida 32804 or by email: Roscoe.email@example.com
Sealed Bids shall include two copies of each:
- Original Bid Form
- Contractors Qualifications Statement
- List of Subcontractors
- Provide Certificate of Insurance including Workmen Compensation
- Have a minimum of three (3) years construction and Remodeling; and
- Be State of Florida Certified or State of Florida Registered in construction.
- Sealed bids will be opened and publicly read aloud at the date and time noted in this Invitation.
- Bid proposals must be clearly marked on the outside of the envelope.
- Bids received after the Bid Date and Bid Time and time noted in this Invitation will not be considered.
- See AIA Document A701 for additional bidding instructions. This Invitation to Bid section 001116 will prevail in the event of any conflict with the A701 Instruction to Bidders.
Bid Packets & Construction Documents are available electronically via EMAIL request to: Roscoe.firstname.lastname@example.org
All email requests shall have a title of: “Clarcona Point Rehabilitation Project Bid Document Request”
We look forward to your interest in bidding for this project.