Changes in Response to the COVID-19 Virus
Thank you for your understanding as Aspire continues to work to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The health and safety of our staff, patients, and community is our number one priority.
Effective 08.03.2021 Aspire is taking the following precautions for group services & visitation:
- All visitors and staff are asked to wear a mask at all times while onsite at any Aspire facility.
- Visitors may be denied access if they are not feeling well.
- Residential facilities have suspended in-person visitation and will continue to offer a Zoom visitation option. Groups will be moved to an outside setting with no more than 10-12 people.
- Acute care facilities will allow for compassionate care visitation (to include Public Defenders & GAs) and will continue to offer a Zoom visitation option.
- Outpatient programs will continue in-person groups with no more than 10-12 people.