Values in Practice – Quarterly Award Recipients
We are excited to announce that the VIP Quarterly Award Recipients have been determined for the period of July through September 2017. The Rewards & Recognition Committee received nomination forms generated by Aspire’s various Management Team Members and conducted a blind voting ballot to choose the top 5 as the recipients of the award by reviewing the content provided on the nomination form describing how the staff member demonstrated our Core Values (names were removed).
Each recipient will be recognized by;
- Attending a breakfast with The C-Suite on October 18th at the Adlee location from 9-10:30 am along with their immediate Manager
- Receiving a $100 Gift Card
- Receiving a VIP Certificate of Appreciation
- Receiving a “You Are Truly Appreciated” lapel pin
- Be placed in the running for the Annual VIP Awards selected by the C-Suite.
A big “Thank You” goes out to the nominees this quarter for doing such a great job and to the Management Team Member that recognized & participated in the nomination process this quarter, this does not happen without you.
And Now….Please Join Us in an Aspire Congratulations to the 3rd Quarter 2017 VIP Award Recipients!
|Award Recipient||Manager||Core Values Exemplified|
|Doug Little||Kristin Mercadante||Integ., TW, Account. & Div.|
|Doug Haller||Andrea Scott||Integ., TW, Innov., Account. & Div.|
|Trudy Harty||Robert Campbell||Integ. TW, Innov., Account., and Div.|
|Damario Mitchell||Gina Mazzarella||Integ., TW, Innov., Account., and Div.|
|Rachel Presswood||Jennifer Hayes||Integ., TW, & Div.|