REQUEST FOR BID (RFB) October 2021
Aspire Health Partners is seeking bids from suitably qualified and experienced construction firms for the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Clinic CDBG-Dosing Windows Project located at 100 West Columbia Street, Orlando, Florida 32806.
Aspire Health Partners seeks a construction firm to acquire permits, perform all construction related tasks and successfully achieve a Certificate of Occupancy, based on the construction documents provided. The proposed project is funded by the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG).
Bids will be considered for construction firms that demonstrate experience and success in completing typical mental/behavioral health facilities as well as experience in adhering to Procurement is by sealed bids (formal advertising). Bids are publicly solicited, and a fixed price contract will be awarded to the responsive bidder whose bid, conforming to all the material terms and conditions of the invitation for bids, is the lowest price. The bidder must be registered with System for Award Management (SAM.gov) and provide a D-U-N-S # and Federal ID number to participate in any government funded project.
All Contractors, subcontractors, including tiered subcontractors are subject to a non-debarment check. The “Special Provisions non-technical specs” document which include the federal labor standards, Davis Bacon requirements and wage determination will be provide to the bidder once the bidder request interest via email and can be reviewed on AspireHelathPartners.com or Aspire Health Partners Face Book page.
For this project, Aspire Health Partners is seeking a contractor that specialize in floor plan redesigns of interior office/workstations with additional dosing windows incorporated to improve medication services/ treatment, capacity and productivity from current clinic status while adhering to CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, including social distancing recommendations. The project will include:
- Creation of an additional Dosing Room and a Client Consultation Room, renovation of the existing Pharmacy, and Enlargement of the Dosing Room Waiting Area.
- Decreased wait times for individuals being dosed.
- Enhanced ability to adhere to CDC Guidelines for COVID-19, including social distancing recommendations.
- Create a Consult Room for clients to privately check-in. The existing Reception/Check-in area will be enlarged to create a second Check-in location, which will be a new enclosed Consult Room.
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum of three (3) years Construction and Remodeling experience; and
- Be State of Florida Certified or State of Florida Registered in construction.
Sealed bids will be received until the Bid Due Date and Time and at the Location indicated below. Aspire Health Partners will consider all bids prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Bidders as issued, and delivered, as follows:
Bid Due Date and Time: December 10, 2021 @ 2:00PM
Location: 5151 Adanson St, Suite 200, Orlando, Florida 32804
Sealed Bids shall include two copies each of the following:
- Original Bid Form
- AIA Document A701
- Contractors Qualifications Statement
- List of Subcontractors
- Certificates of Insurance including Workmen Compensation
- Bid proposals must be clearly marked on the outside of the envelope.
- Sealed bids will be opened and publicly read aloud at the date and time noted in this Invitation.
- Bids received after the Bid Date and Bid Time and time noted in this Invitation will not be considered.
- AIA Document A701 is not included in the Bid Packet provided by Aspire Health partners but is a required component of any successful bid. Applicants directed to obtain a copy of the most recent version of the AIA Document A701online. Section 001116 of Bid Packet for this Invitation to Bid will prevail in the event of any conflict with the A701 Instruction to Bidders.
Bid Packets & Construction Documents are available electronically via EMAIL request to: Roscoe.Griffin@AspireHP.org
- All email requests shall have a title of: “Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Clinic CDBG-Dosing Windows Project Bid Document Request”
Please be sure to review the Supplemental Conditions/ Special Provisions and the Pre-Bid Meeting Outline documents regarding the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Clinic CDBG-Dosing Windows Project. These documents are considered part of this solicitation and successful applicants will be expected to adhere to the requirement include therein.
Questions pertaining to this RFB may be directed to:
Vice President of Facilities and Administrative Operations
We look forward to your interest in bidding this project.