As of March 23rd:
- All outpatient therapy services are moving to telehealth.
- The medication clinics, the FACT Team and the CAT Team will be offering limited in-person services and will shift existing clients to telehealth over the next week.
- The Access Center will be suspending all walk in assessments and moving to telephonic assessments only.
- Aspire’s Medication Assisted Treatment program is complying with the Florida State Methadone Authority and no patients will be denied their prescribed dose. Please reach out to your individual counselor for your specific dosing information or if you have questions about the Medication Assisted Treatment Program.
- All inpatient units, the Central Receiving Center, and residential sites remain open as normal. All visitation has been suspended, but options for remote video visitation will be launching shortly.